RITZ PARIS collects your personal data on the Site, particularly via the “contact”, “newsletter” and “reserve” sections.
Personal data are hereby defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The personal data collected are:
- your surname, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address and payment data,
- the information communicated in the message sent via the “contact” tab,
- the information on your use of the Site recorded via cookies or other tracking technologies: your IP address, Internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, Site pages visited, date and time of access, or behavioural data based on behavioural analysis of the actions and choices made.
When you voluntarily supply personal data concerning you, you undertake to communicate correct information which is not prejudicial to the interests or rights of third parties.
Data concerning means of payment will be kept by RITZ PARIS and its partners only for the time required for the execution of the payment, unless you choose to store your data online. In the latter case you may withdraw your consent for the storage of your payment data at any time.
The information which you communicate on the Site enables us to:
- Improve your experience on the Site
- Provide the requested services or information;
- Execute the sale contract concluded, particularly by delivering the required product to you;
- Send you personalised commercial correspondence by email;
- Allow you to join our interactive communities and participate in the offers, operations or games which we organise
- Ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective possible way for the user and his or her means of connection to the Internet;
- Produce statistics anonymously on the Site’s activity to enable satisfaction and service quality to be measured and thus allow the Site to be improved and optimised;
- Manage the Site’s security.
Data storage time
Your personal data are stored for a period of three (3) years starting from your last interaction with the Site or from the end of your contract with RITZ PARIS; with the exception of electronic contracts for more than one hundred and twenty Euros (120 €) which will be archived for a period of ten (10) years starting from the end of the commercial relationship.
Cookies are stored for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months starting from their collection.
Concerning the personal data which you have supplied to RITZ PARIS (hereinafter the “Data”), you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your Data,
- the right to rectify or update your Data
- the right to delete your Data or restrict their processing, within the legal limits
- the right to restrict the processing of your Data and direct marketing
- the right to the portability of your Data.
You may exercise your rights by contacting RITZ PARIS:
- by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post at the following address: Data Protection Officer, Ritz Paris, 15 Place Vendôme, Paris 75001, France.
You have the right to file a claim with a Data protection authority. The French Data protection authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
In accordance with your cookie settings, you agree to the Site storing information with regard to your browsing, in order to ensure in particular the correct functioning of the Site, produce traffic statistics and optimise the conditions of use of the Site and the services which are offered on it.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your hard disk. It contains a few data concerning your connection, particularly the name of the server which wrote it, in most cases an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. This identifier can enable the Site to recognise your computer, your browser, your mobile or your tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functional cookies
These improve the quality of your browsing on the Site, particularly by saving the preferences which you have expressed while visiting the Site. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not enable us to identify the user.
- Audience measuring cookies
These cookies are used by the Site to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognise visitors, count them and identify the way in which they move around the Site when they use it. The functioning of the Site can thus be improved with these cookies, for example, by ensuring users easily find what they are looking for.
- Cookies enabling third parties to provide social sharing tools
How can you oppose the use of the cookies?
If you wish to change your cookies’ options, simply go to your browser’s help menu to find out how to change these options.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=FR
Depending on your settings, your browsing will be modified and access to our services will be restricted to varying degrees. In particular, deactivating “functional” cookies will impair your visit to our Site or make it impossible.
If your computer is used by more than one person or has multiple internet browsers, it is possible that some of your choices relating to cookies may not be permanent because you are either using a different browser or a third party has changed the settings of your browser. We are unable to prevent these external factors and therefore cannot guarantee the permanence of the choices you make.
The Site is not intended for minors under 18 years old.
However, if information is collected by the Site on a person under 18 years old, the underage person’s parent or guardian must give his or her prior consent and validate the communication of the data.
The personal data communicated here are collected by RITZ PARIS, processed and stored for a period of three (3) years starting from their collection, for the sole purpose of answering your request.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to request access to your personal data, the rectification or deletion of these data, or a limitation of the processing which concerns you, or the right to restrict the processing and the right to the portability of your data by contacting RITZ PARIS by email at the following address: email@example.com.